Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cleaning Schedule

Welcome to a new post very late in the day (well um night)!  Sorry for the delay folks but my sister is visiting for a couple of days before leaving for college and well we kept busy today! 

A list of things we did: make pancakes, read stories, clean the downstairs (me! not the rest of the crew), visit the splash park, eat lunch, watch Ice Age, tots took naps, sis and I researched some things, went to dinner and surprise there was a concert in the courtyard!  The tots were thoroughly entranced by the mix of older (think grandpa old) and younger (9 years of age) guitar players and really really loud oldies songs - they had a blast dancing, singing and running!  If your community offers free summer concerts you might want to check them out!

SO here is my master cleaning list (just the weekly stuff the deep cleaning things are still being worked out - and no I am not a clean the whole house in one fell swoop and have the rest of the week off kind of gal).

Monday - Laundry and Clean the Kitchen (appliances etc) as we have usually entertained or cooked a new and messy dish!
Tuesday - Clean the upstairs: clean clutter, clean the bathrooms, dust, vacuum, mop.
Wednesday - De clutter and organize something (I always have little projects I need to do so I do one a week).
Thursday - Clean downstairs: wipe down kitchen, dust, clean slider, shake rugs out, clean downstairs bathroom, vacuum everything, mop. 
Friday - Wash Sheets, any extra laundry, and clean the toilets before the weekend and potential entertaining.
All Week - I do vacuum under my kitchen table daily if not multiple times per day, laundry if it piles up, wash towels every couple of days.

It is definitely not perfect and my house is not always clean but that is my cleaning schedule hope it helps someone!

Tomorrow's installment will include a list of money saving blogs and websites used to earn free gift cards - with descriptions and links!

Good night,
Your List Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment