Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Favorite Websites

Here is a list of some websites I use to earn free gift cards, learn about great deals, print great learning materials for the tots etc!

Swagbucks - My newest favorite this website allows me to earn points for searching the Internet!  I can then use my points to buy gift cards to Amazon.com.  Four points can be earned daily just by visiting the Daily Polls, Trusted Surveys, Special Offers pages, and using the toolbar.  Now if you want Swagbucks to be worth it you must download the toolbar since you can search straight off of it.  I joined swagbucks in June and already have $15 to Amazon.com  You also get points for anyone who joins based upon your referral (click the link above and it will credit me). 

MyPoints - Another way to earn free gift cards this site sends emails based upon your interests (the more you have the more emails you get) then if you click on them you receive points.  I also shop through mypoints.com to earn points.  Our favorite store Barnes And Noble offers 10 points per dollar.  Over the past 2 years I have received over $200 in gift cards.  

Money Saving Mom - This lady is absolutely awesome and so is her site.  She posts all kinds of incredible deals and links to coupons - even pairing up the best deals at each store each week.  As if that wasn't already enough she also gives amazing advice and encouragement through her articles.  This is a gifted woman.  We do not practice the Dave Ramsey way of life we have our own method but it is encouraging to see other families live like no one else!

Confessions of A Homeschooler- Even if you aren't going to home school please still look at this site.  There is a great wealth of information and printables which could be used to cure boredom (both mom and child).  She has great book reviews, recipes, and scheduling materials.

Coupon Mom  - This is another great site as it posts the current deals for the grocery stores you may shop at.  We mostly shop at Ralphs and they even list the unadvertised specials and tell you where to find your coupons.  Truly awesome

Starfall.com - My daughter loves this website and it is purely educational! From learning the letters to learning to read this is an interactive website allowing growth in a multitude of areas.  My oldest tot has now mastered the keyboard and mouse and my youngest tot dances along to the music. 

There are many more websites but this is a start - I will be back to add more over time!

No comments:

Post a Comment